In-Country/In-Region DAAD Scholarship Program
Application for In-Country/In-Region DAAD Scholarship Program (A.Y. 2020-2021) for MS Animal Science and PhD Animal Science is now open!
General Selection Criteria
- Must be nationals or permanent resident of Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
- Must have completed last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Should be a) staff member of a public university, b) candidate considered for teaching or research staff recruitment, c) from the public sector
- Initial screening will be done by the Institute of Animal Science-UPLB.
- Pre-selected applicants will be notified by 05 November 2019.
- Additional requirements set by DAAD must be accomplished and submitted via DAAD portal on or before 01 December 2019.
- DAAD reserves the right of final selection.
Submit the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application letter
- Updated CV with photo
- Scanned copy of transcript of records
- Scanned copy of diploma / university degree certificates
- Recommendation letter from previous professors (1 for MS; 2 for PhD
- Admission notice from UPLB Graduate School
- Copy of passport (for international students)
- Language certificate (IELTS 6.0 or above)
Closing date for the submission of DAAD scholarship applications is on 30 October 2019.