Who we are
General functions of the College Secretary have remained essentially the same that include keeping permanent records of the workload of faculty and students of the college, coordinating all activities of the faculty committee, and seeing that the students’ requirements for graduation are fulfilled.
What we do
The CAFS Secretary’s Office is offering the following Services to students and faculty:
- Assisted Enlistment, issuance of FORM 5 and FORM 26 during enrollment.
- Request and approval of Field Trip
- Request for True Copy of Grades and Checklist of Grades
- Request for Certification (GWA, Graduation, Academic Standing, Good Moral and excuse slip)
- Processing of Academic Forms (Form 26, Consent of Instructor, Waiver of Pre-Requisite, Under-load and Over-load permits, Revision of GE PLAN and Major of Course Plan, TFE and other scholarships)
- Recording of Outline and Manuscript (Thesis and Major Practice)
- Processing of Cross Registration, Re-admission, shifting to CA and other college and UP Campuses, Leave Of Absence (LOA) and Absence without Leave (AWOL)
- Issuance of Computerized Copy of Grades after every semester
- Processing of Faculty Service Record